Radiological Diagnostics from University of Pretoria has grown to be one of the largest health training institutions in the country and boasts an undergraduate student corps of over 6 000.
Students at Radiological Diagnostics from University of Pretoria will:
- be part of a new generation of health professionals
- get outcomes-based and problem-orientated training
- Anatomical pathology
- Medical physics
- Radiological diagnostics
- Applied research methodology
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 178 other Masters in Public Health in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Pretoria and/or in South Africa, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- MBChB (or equivalent) degree or relevant medical degree with modules equivalent to at least the first two years of the MBChB degree
- Currently registered as a physician with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) and must have been registered for at least one year
International2221 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2221 EUR per year during 60 months.
National1110 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1110 EUR per year during 60 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - R18 960 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.