Reasons to study the Intercultural Business Communication MSc at De Montfort University :
- Combine the study of international business management with a specialisation in cross-cultural management and communication.
- Learn to deal with challenges facing companies that manage people across global settings
- Develop the professional and business communication skills necessary to advance your career in the international business world
- Gain employment in fields where intercultural competence is valued such as multinational companies and organisations, international projects and NGOs, and multicultural teams.
- Study alongside students from a wide variety of backgrounds and cultures at Leicester Castle Business School
Our course provides you with the competitive and competent business skills to be successful in an increasingly globalised workforce, including work in international and transnational companies and has a strong record for employability.
Many of our recent graduates have progressed into careers within national and international companies, banks, government positions and NGOs in Britain and Asia, in roles where intercultural communication skills are an essential as a part of the job, such as in:
- human resources
- public relations
- international banking
- global sales coordination
- design concept
- intercultural healthcare
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding communication in a globalised world
- Business across cultures
- Key skills for international communication
- Intercultural communication in practice
- Knowing and Developing Yourself for Professional Success
- Research Methods
- Developing Enterprise
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Area & Cultural Studies Corporate Communication View 479 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants will normally hold an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum pass of 2:2, or equivalent overseas qualification.
- If you have no formal qualifications, but have extensive industry experience, your application may be considered on an individual basis, and you may be required to attend an interview.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 GBP per year and a duration of .
EU/EEA9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9500 GBP per year and a duration of .
At DMU, we are committed to helping our graduates enhance their careers and personal development through further study.
- DMU Global High Flyers Award
- DMU Sports Scholarship
- International Scholarships
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.