Since its inception, it has grown to be one of the largest health training institutions in the country and boasts an undergraduate and postgraduate student corps of over 6 000.
Students who join this Faculty will be part of a new generation of health professionals. The Faculty’s training is outcomes-based and problem-orientated – a unique way of looking at patients and their health. This Public Health Medicine programme is offered by University of Pretoria.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Administrative theory and health related social sciences
- Epidemiology theory, biostatistics and demography
- Public health medicine
- Dissertation: Public health medicine
- Communicable and nan-communicable health-related conditions
- Applied research methodology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine View 110 other Masters in Human Medicine in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A prospective student for the MMed degree programme must be in possession of the MBChB degree of this University or a qualification deemed by the University to be equivalent to the MBChB degree for at least two years. In addition, such a student must be registered as a physician with the Health Professions Council of South Africa for at least one year.
- International students must have qualifications verified by SAQA.
International1874 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1874 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
National937 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 937 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
R18 110 per annum
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.