The International Business Management programme at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences is conducted in English and can be completed within 1½-2 years in Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences, Helsinki Finland.
This programme is offered entirely in English and it leads to an internationally recognized degree called Master of Business Administration. Accomplishing IBMA takes around 1½-2 years of part-time studies. The contact sessions are scheduled for the evening hours and for the weekends because this programme is targeted at students who work full-time.
The goal of IBMA is to develop students’ international business management skills and competencies through a variety of courses and through personal tutoring in their work development project/s as their Master’s thesis. The thesis writing starts from the very beginning of the programme.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Tools for Analysing and Forecasting
- Applied Research and Development
- Project Management
- Strategy in Practice
- Leadership Communication
- Leading Change
- Leadership in the Knowledge Economy
- International Talent Management
- Strategic Alliances, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Doing Business in Emerging Markets
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 39 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Finland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Haaga-Helia UAS will charge a tuition fee from a student accepted to a degree programme taught in English.
- A tuition fee is applicable if you are not a citizen of a country of the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.
International9500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9500 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.