Family Medicine from University of Pretoria has grown to be one of the largest health training institutions in the country and boasts an undergraduate and postgraduate student corps of over 6 000.
Students at Family Medicine from University of Pretoria will:
- be part of a new generation of health professionals
- get outcomes-based and problem-orientated trainings
- Family medicine
- Applied research methodology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 265 other Masters in Health Sciences in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- MBChB (or equivalent) degree or relevant medical degree with modules equivalent to at least the first two years of the MBChB degree
- Currently registered as a physician with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) and must have been registered for at least one year
International2218 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2218 EUR per year during 48 months.
National1109 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1109 EUR per year during 48 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - R18 960 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.