With Social Work from Nyack College our graduates become an “extraordinary force” increasing the well-being of all people and promoting just and caring communities locally, nationally, and globally.
Our program offers concentrations in Clinical Social Work Practice, Leadership in Organizations and Communities.
We are a Christian college-based MSW graduate program in NYC. Our students benefit from:
- Marketable, competent and ethical professional integration of Christian faith into social work practice.
- Collaboration within the city through our faith-based community collaborative, in addition to professional development colloquiums, seminars, and workshops.
- A network of faith-based organizations and leaders to learn from and connect with in the city.
Employment of Social Workers is projected to grow 19 percent from 2012 to 2022, faster than the average for all occupations. Employment growth will be driven by increased demand in health care and other social services including:
- Child, Family and School Social Workers
- Medical Social Workers
- Mental Health
- Substance Abuse
- Community Social Workers
- Management and Administration
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Congregational Settings
- Correctional Services
- Public Policy and Legislative Advocacy
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Work & Christianity
- Social Work in Congregations and Faith-based Organizations
- Leadership & Organizational Practice
- Compassion Spirituality & Self-Care
- Professional Development and LifeLong Learning
- Social Work and Addiction & Recovery
- Anxiety and Mood Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSocial Work View 383 other Masters in Social Work in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Admissions Checklist
- Essay & Personal Statement
- Academic Reference
- Professional Reference
- English Proficiency Test: The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Pearson Test of English (PTE), and Duolingo English Test (DET) are accepted.
- International Student Questionnaire
- Copies of Personal Pages of Passport/Visas.
- Copies of previous I-20’s (if currently an F-1 Student)
International26775 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 24 months.
National26775 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.