The Inclusive Education (Bilingual Extension) program from Nyack College is committed to the preparation of professional educators who are capable of working effectively with diverse populations in a constantly changing global community.
The Inclusive Education (Bilingual Extension) program has been designed to meet the academic requirements for obtaining a professional teaching certificate in New York State for individuals who currently hold a valid New York State certification in: Early Childhood birth to 2nd grade and; Childhood first to sixth grade.
- Educational Research
- Inclusive Classroom
- Bilingual Education
- Second Language Acquisition
- Field for ELLs & Bilingual
- Exceptional Child
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 576 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Non-refundable $30 application fee
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended showing evidence of an accredited bachelor’s degree with a minimum 2.5 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Writing samples
- Computer literacy
- English Proficiency Test
- International Student Questionnaire
- Copies of Personal Pages of Passport/Visas
- Copies of previous I-20’s (if currently an F-1 Student)
International13425 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 895 USD per credit during 24 months.
National13425 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 895 USD per credit during 24 months.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.