The Inclusive Education (Bilingual Extension) program from Nyack College is committed to the preparation of professional educators who are capable of working effectively with diverse populations in a constantly changing global community.
The Inclusive Education (Bilingual Extension) program has been designed to meet the academic requirements for obtaining a professional teaching certificate in New York State for individuals who currently hold a valid New York State certification in: Early Childhood birth to 2nd grade and; Childhood first to sixth grade.
- Educational Research
- Inclusive Classroom
- Bilingual Education
- Second Language Acquisition
- Field for ELLs & Bilingual
- Exceptional Child
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 642 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Non-refundable $30 application fee
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended showing evidence of an accredited bachelor’s degree with a minimum 2.5 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Writing samples
- Computer literacy
- English Proficiency Test
- International Student Questionnaire
- Copies of Personal Pages of Passport/Visas
- Copies of previous I-20’s (if currently an F-1 Student)
International13425 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 895 USD per credit during 24 months.
National13425 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 895 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.