Inclusive Education from Nyack College is committed to the preparation of professional educators who are capable of working effectively with diverse populations in a constantly changing global community.
This program is for persons seeking an extension to their existing certification to include the Bilingual Extension
The Inclusive Education program has been designed to meet the academic requirements for obtaining a professional teaching certificate in New York State for individuals who currently hold a valid New York State certification in: Early Childhood birth to 2nd grade and; Childhood first to sixth grade. Students can choose to complete the program with a track for Bilingual Education Extension in the area of their initial certification.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Educational Research
- Inclusive Classroom
- Exceptional Child
- Integr. Curric. Literacy Skills
- Character Education
- Integr. Math & Technology
- Teaching ELLs & Bling Studies
- Integr. Soc. Studies
- Integr. Science & Tech
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3783 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Initial/Provisional New York State or ACSI teaching certification or evidence or having met all requirements for a teaching certificate is necessary for admission to the Inclusive Education programs; students with equivalent out-of-state certification may be accepted.
- English Proficiency Test: The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Pearson Test of English (PTE), and Duolingo English Test (DET) are accepted.
- International Student Questionnaire
- Copies of Personal Pages of Passport/Visas.
- Copies of previous I-20’s (if currently an F-1 Student)
International11625 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 775 USD per credit during 24 months.
National11625 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 775 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.