Childhood Education (Additional Certification) from Nyack College is committed to the preparation of professional educators who are capable of working effectively with diverse populations in a constantly changing global community.
These programs are for persons preparing to become teachers for the first time and are seeking initial NYS certification; for persons preparing for additional NYS certification in Childhood Education or those interested in the Childhood Education developmental level and do not want certification.
Our undergraduate teacher preparation programs train candidates preparing for additional NYS certification to teach in general education grades 1-6.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Exceptional Child
- Character Education
- Integrating Curric
- Methods of Math
- Educational Research
- Development and Learning Theories
- Teaching ELLs and Bilingual
- Methods of Social Studies
- Methods of Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 516 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
- A valid NY State teaching license
- 6 credits of Historical & Social Science Concepts (with grades of at least C)
- 6 credits of Scientific Processes (with grades of at least C)
- 6 credits of Mathematical Processes (with grades of at least C)
- Submission of Scores for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- English Proficiency Test: The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Pearson Test of English (PTE), and Duolingo English Test (DET) are accepted.
- International Student Questionnaire
- Copies of Personal Pages of Passport/Visas.
- Copies of previous I-20’s (if currently an F-1 Student)
International15112 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 775 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15112 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 775 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.