Childhood Education (Grades 1 – 6) from Nyack College is committed to the preparation of professional educators who are capable of working effectively with diverse populations in a constantly changing global community.
These programs are for persons preparing to become teachers for the first time and are seeking initial NYS certification; for persons preparing for additional NYS certification in Childhood Education or those interested in the Childhood Education developmental level and do not want certification.
Our undergraduate teacher preparation programs train candidates to teach in the following areas: Early Childhood Education (Birth – Grade 2); Early Childhood/Childhood Education (Birth – Grade 6); Childhood Education (Grades 1 – 6); Adolescence Education with concentrations in English, and Music Education (K-12).
Successful completion of our undergraduate programs leads to New York State initial certification and certification from the Association of Christian Schools International.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Educational Research and Statistics-
- Character Education
- Child Development and Learning Theories-
- The Inclusive Classroom
- Exceptional Child
- Integrating Curricular Literacy Skills
- Teaching Eng. Lang. Learners and Bilingual Students
- Content and Curriculum
- Methods of Social Studies
- Methods of Science
- Methods of Math
- Health Issues for Educators
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 3538 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree
- Evidence of computer literacy
- English Proficiency Test: The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Pearson Test of English (PTE), and Duolingo English Test (DET) are accepted.
- International Student Questionnaire
- Copies of Personal Pages of Passport/Visas.
- Copies of previous I-20’s (if currently an F-1 Student)
International775 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 775 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National775 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 775 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.