Why Study Organizational Leadership at Nyack?
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn in a small cohort-based program with working professionals from diverse cultural, educational, and industry backgrounds.
- Nyack’s MSOL classes are taught by talented faculty who bring both field experience and academic knowledge to the learning environment.
- Each student is assigned an advisor and receives personalized coaching throughout the entire thesis process.
- The courses are designed to integrate theoretical and experiential learning with a focus on real world and global issues.
- The program offers a holistic approach to leadership through the integration of faith and leadership theories and research.
- You’ll have the opportunity to publish your thesis via ProQuest
For more information, please visit the program website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1498 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
International25000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National25000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.