Master of Business Administration program from Nyack College is designed specifically for students who wish to work full-time while earning their degree. In addition to a rigorous curriculum, Nyack’s MBA program offers our students community support, convenient class locations, personal attention, and schedule flexibility.
Participation in an internship opportunity is an official option which any student could add to the required capstone project.
We are committed to providing students with an academic curriculum that:
- Focuses on an action-based learning model
- Integrates theory, research, and application to address real world issues
- Seeks to foster learning environments that stimulate entrepreneurial thinking
- Equips students to create and launch innovative business ventures
Upon graduation, you will be equipped for leadership and operational roles in existing or entrepreneurial business ventures.
Here are some of the positions our graduates have filled.
- Accounts Receivable Manager
- Associate Director of a Consulting Firm
- Financial Analyst
- Senior Technical Software Analyst at a Bank
- Staff Accountant at a CPA Firm
- System Director of Revenue Cycle
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managerial Economics
- Operations Management
- Strategic Global Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Managerial Thought and Ethical Implications
- Strategic Information Systems Management
- Consumer and Organization Buyer Behavior
- Channel Management
- International Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Creativity and Innovation for Sustainable Success
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Corporate Taxation
- Preparation and Review
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Marketing Accounting View 543 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- English Proficiency Test: The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Pearson Test of English (PTE), and Duolingo English Test (DET) are accepted.
- International Student Questionnaire
- Copies of Personal Pages of Passport/Visas.
- Copies of previous I-20’s (if currently an F-1 Student)
International800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 800 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
National800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 800 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.