Periodontics and Oral Medicine from University of Pretoria has grown to be one of the largest health training institutions in the country and boasts an undergraduate student corps of over 6 000.
Students at Periodontics and Oral Medicine from University of Pretoria will:
- be part of a new generation of health professionals
- get outcomes-based and problem-orientated training
- General pathology
- Ethics and human rights
- Oral biology
- Oral pathology
- Dissertation: Periodontics and oral medicine
- Periodontics and oral medicine
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Dentistry Health Sciences View 28 other Masters in Dentistry in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BChD (or equivalent) degree
- Registration as a dentist with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) in the category Independent Practice
International2537 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2537 EUR per year during 48 months.
National1268 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1268 EUR per year during 48 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - R21 660 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.