The first year of this North American and International Management program at the Capilano University focuses on Canadian-specific business issues and trends. A broad set of topic areas within the business field are explored. During this year, students are able to specialize in one of three areas of concentration offering a deeper understanding of a particular subject.
During the second year of the program, students specialize in international business strategy, and develop an awareness of differences in the cultural, socio-economic and political context of business operations. Students develop and apply the ability to critically analyze complex international business problems and generate and evaluate options leading to effective solutions.Why Take this Program
- Stand out from the crowd with a Graduate Diploma in North American International Management from Capilano University AND a Master of Science (MSc.) in International Business from the University of Hertfordshire.
- Gain local work experience and business connections during a 2-month practicum
- Specialize your first year in: Marketing, Human Resources or International Strategy & Entrepreneurship
- Live, study and travel in Canada, and then in the U.K. for 6 months.
- Small class sizes provide individualized learning and support
- Connect with future business leaders, in a team based cohort learning environment.
- Have a resume that will create opportunities locally and internationally.
- Attain valuable, high level international business skills.
- Business Essentials
- Advanced International Interactions
- Project Management
- Cross Border Issues in Strategic Human Resource Management
- Leadership and Teams in Cross Cultural Business Settings
- North American Financial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Early application deadline: March 31
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 76 other Masters in Business Administration in Canada
Most program applicants are required to:
Certain programs also have additional requirements such as interviews, portfolios, special testing, or auditions.
International22279 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 44558 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National18587 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37175 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.