Studying Professional Studies degree from Nyack College is a transformational, multicultural experience. Our students come from over thirty different nations and fifty different denominations. There is power in such diversity, and it is one of the key elements that sets us apart from other seminaries. Your ATS education will intentionally integrate biblical and theological truth with sociology, anthropology, and other disciplines, thereby preparing you for effective, holistic ministry.
The MPS degree is designed to provide training for enhancing one’s ministry focus in the local church setting. You will be equipped to work in numerous contexts, including:
- Associate church personnel (e.g., treasurer, teacher, counselor, service coordinator)
- Christian educational ministries
- Discipleship and spiritual formation support ministries
- International ministries
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biblical studies and theology
- Global theology
- Intercultural studies
- Integration of biblical truth and theology with cultural contextualization
- Practical and empowered ministry skills
- Spiritual formation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 122 other Masters in Christian Studies in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum grade point average of 2.5.
- English Proficiency Test: The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Pearson Test of English (PTE), and Duolingo English Test (DET) are accepted.
- International Student Questionnaire
- Copies of Personal Pages of Passport/Visas.
- Copies of previous I-20’s (if currently an F-1 Student)
International585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 585 USD per credit during 24 months.
National585 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 585 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.