The Master of Marketing, International Tourism and Hospitality Management double degree program at Griffith University enables you to graduate with two postgraduate qualifications at a Masters level and take the next step in your career.
The Master of International Tourism and Hospitality Management develops skills essential for managerial-level professionals in the services industry including advanced business acumen, strategic insight, high-level management skills and specialised industry knowledge - underscored by sustainability principles.
You will expand on your core business skills in areas such as financial planning, hospitality management and human resource management and enhance these with an understanding of how to manage in a culturally diverse context.
The Master of Marketing enables you to develop and build on a solid foundation of marketing principles and industry best practice.
You will learn how to apply the latest marketing techniques and technologies to areas such as consumer behaviour, market research and integrated marketing communications.
Your studies will also show you how to think strategically about value, positioning and competitive advantage in a global context through branding and digital marketing applications.
A highlight of this program is the integration of theory and practical application throughout your study.
- International Tourism and Hospitality Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Evaluating Marketing Performance
- Advanced Consumer Behaviour
- Tourism and Hospitality Operations Management
- Brand Strategy and Management
- Market Research
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure Digital Marketing View 29 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Australia
- a related Bachelor degree (or equivalent) from a recognised University (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing) with a minimum GPA of 4.0 (using a 7.0 scale); OR
- a related Graduate Certificate (or equivalent) from a recognised University (or another tertiary institution of equivalent standing) with a minimum GPA of 4.0 (using a 7.0 scale).
International32500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32500 AUD per year during 24 months.
National28000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.