The Master of Art in International Business and Entrepreneurship at University of Pavia develops managerial capabilities for the governance of change within complex as well as multinational contexts. The program is inspired by principles related to: Exponential Organisations, Design Thinking, Global Culture & Diversity as a value, Agile Management, Digital Transformation, Lean Startup as a mindset for both small and giant companies, entrepreneurship/corporate entrepreneurship.
This curriculum is designed to develop managers and consultants which bring their A-game within international contexts. It provides students not only with a wide knowledge of management theories but also with the skills necessary to apply this knowledge in multi-country and cross-cultural contexts, thus preparing them for a rewarding career in business and the strategic management of international organizations and multinational companies.
Career Opportunities includes but are not limited to:
Country/Export manager; Business Development Manager; Analyst of international markets; Marketing manager; Project Manager; Management consultant; Business Analyst; Global Entrepreneur.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- International Business and Management
- International Entrepreneurship
- DBI – Doing Business In (US, Far East, Middle East, Japan, etc.)
- International Marketing
- Cross-cultural Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , Local
DisciplinesEconomics Management Studies Business Intelligence & Analytics View 68 other Masters in Economics in Italy
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students should hold a 3-year university diploma (Bachelor degree) in the areas of Business/ Management/ Economics
International156 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 156 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA156 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 156 EUR per year during 24 months.
Fees based on students’ family income which range from 156 to 4000 EUR/year.
Living costs for Pavia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Fee Waiver: exemption from the payment of the 1st year’s University tuition fee.
- EDiSU Pavia scholarship: Edisu scholarship benefits for all level applicantsinclude:an accommodation, one meal per day at the canteens and a sum of money.
- SUBJECT-SPECIFIC SCHOLARSHIP: special scholarship offered to the students of Civil engineering for mitigation of risk from natural hazards and Molecular biology and genetics.
- “INVEST YOUR TALENT IN ITALY” and “STUDY IN ITALY” : The Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairsoffers scholarships to applicants fromspecific countries, fulfilling some meritrequirements and enrolling in Master’sDegree programs.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.