This Electronic and Computer Engineering, Electronic and Energy Engineering program at Griffith University covers the very important area of electronic computing.
Most modern electronic devices and systems nowadays contain microprocessor or computing hardware.
The energy component of the program gives graduates extra knowledge and skills to enable them to also move into this fast moving area.
The program also allows the opportunity to undertake elective courses in the student's areas of interest. A full trimester research project allows students to demonstrate autonomous research skills whilst executing professional practice skills learnt in the program.
This program will provide advanced technical expertise in diverse areas of Electronic and Computer Engineering and Electronic and Energy Engineering as well as imparting skills in engineering leadership and research.
Graduates will find careers in the electronics industries in both technical and management roles.
Both large companies involved in electronic based infrastructure and smaller companies undertaking design and/or manufacture will provide career paths for graduates.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Power Electronics end Machine Drives
- Electric Power Systems end Control
- Linear Electromagnetics
- Image Processing and Machine Vision
- Advanced Communication Systems
- Advanced Computer Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 40 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent three year or four year Electronic Engineering undergraduate degree from a recognised University (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing)
- OR a Bachelor Honours degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent four year Electronic Engineering undergraduate degree from a recognised University (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International39000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 AUD per year during 24 months.
National25000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.