This Electronic and Computer Engineering, Electronic and Energy Engineering program at Griffith University covers the very important area of electronic computing.
Most modern electronic devices and systems nowadays contain microprocessor or computing hardware.
The energy component of the program gives graduates extra knowledge and skills to enable them to also move into this fast moving area.
The program also allows the opportunity to undertake elective courses in the student's areas of interest. A full trimester research project allows students to demonstrate autonomous research skills whilst executing professional practice skills learnt in the program.
This program will provide advanced technical expertise in diverse areas of Electronic and Computer Engineering and Electronic and Energy Engineering as well as imparting skills in engineering leadership and research.
Graduates will find careers in the electronics industries in both technical and management roles.
Both large companies involved in electronic based infrastructure and smaller companies undertaking design and/or manufacture will provide career paths for graduates.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods for Engineers
- Engineering Communication and Leadership
- Power Electronics and Machine Drives
- Electric Power Systems and Control
- Linear Electromagnetics
- Image Processing and Machine Vision
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 27 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent three year or four year Electronic Engineering undergraduate degree from a recognised University (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing)
- OR a Bachelor Honours degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent four year Electronic Engineering undergraduate degree from a recognised University (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing).
International36000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36000 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National24000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24000 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.