The Master of Civil Engineering, Engineering Project Management offered by Griffith University is designed to extend and deepen the knowledge and skills gained from an undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering.
It is ideal for professional civil engineers who aspire to develop their design skills and advance their capabilities to analyse and solve structural problems and manage projects across a wide range of real-world civil engineering applications.
Civil engineers have a wide range of career opportunities in the building, construction, infrastructure, and mining industries. They undertake projects (design and/or manage) for a variety of public and private sector clients.
More specifically, they provide structural analysis, design and management services to engineering projects such as roads, bridges, tunnels, water distribution networks and high-rise buildings.
Given the current shortage of civil engineering graduates and experienced civil engineers in Australia, coupled with the huge investment in infrastructure projects nationally and internationally, this degree will enable recently qualified engineering graduates to improve their specialist technical skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Resource Planning and Management
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Advanced Reinforced and Pre-stressed Concrete
- Advanced Geotechnical Engineering
- Project Management
- Project Evaluation and Control
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Civil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 213 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent three-year or four-year Civil Engineering undergraduate degree from a recognised university (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing);
- OR a Bachelor Honours degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent four-year Civil Engineering undergraduate degree from a recognised university (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing).
International36000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36000 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National24000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24000 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.