Applied Science Water Resources from University of Pretoria has extensive and cutting-edge teaching, learning and laboratory facilities integrated with the excellent suite of facilities and services offered by the University.
Students at Applied Science Water Resources from University of Pretoria will:
- excel and develop as future professionals
- position themselves as leaders in the professions that we support.
- Sustainable Civil/Environmental Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Irrigation Systems Design
- Morphodynamic Modeling
- Hydraulic Structures/Systems
- Irrigation Water Management
- Advanced Biological Wastewater Processing
- Water Resources Planning and Management
- Drainage and Wetland Engineering
- Pipe System Engineering and Hydraulics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction Hydrology & Water Management View 11 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Relevant BScHons degree awarded by the University of Pretoria (or equivalent)
- Cumulative weighted average of at least 65% for the honours degree
- Evidence of knowledge of research methodology
- Comprehensive intellectual CV
- An entrance/admissions examination may be required
International1106 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1106 EUR per year during 12 months.
National1106 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1106 EUR per year during 12 months.
R18 960 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.