Applied Science Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering from University of Pretoria has extensive and cutting-edge teaching, learning and laboratory facilities integrated with the excellent suite of facilities and services offered by the University.
Students at Applied Science Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering from University of Pretoria will:
- excel and develop as future professionals
- position themselves as leaders in the professions that we support.
- Electrical engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Software engineering
- Computer science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Software Engineering View 13 other Masters in Software Engineering in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Relevant BScHons degree awarded by the University of Pretoria (or equivalent)
- Cumulative weighted average of at least 65% for the honours degree
- Evidence of knowledge of research methodology
- Comprehensive intellectual CV
- An entrance/admissions examination may be required
International1106 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1106 EUR per year during 12 months.
National1106 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1106 EUR per year during 12 months.
R18 960 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.