The Master of International Law program at Griffith University is designed to give students a competitive edge in the legal, academic, government, business, engineering and other professions where greater skills and knowledge in the field of international and global law are increasingly being required.
Students will complete 120 credit points over two years part time with six courses per year over six teaching periods. All content will be delivered online.
Graduates will gain a competitive advantage in a range of professional, legal and commercial employment markets, through high level understanding of, and skills in, international, and comparative global law, principles and practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Commercial Arbitration
- International Environmental Law
- Investor State Arbitration
- International Human Rights
- The Law of International Organisations
- International Trade Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
Commencing in: Teaching Period 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
DisciplinesInternational Law Public Law View 16 other Masters in International Law in Australia
CRICOS Provider - 00233E
To be eligible for admission to the Master of International Law, applicants must have:
- a related Bachelor degree or higher from a recognised University (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing) with a minimum GPA of 4.0 (using a 7.0 scale)
- OR a Graduate Certificate in International Law Practice (or an equivalent qualification) with a minimum GPA of 4.0 (using a 7.0 scale) - students with a Graduate Certificate in International Law Practice from Griffith University will receive 40 credit points of advanced standing.
International32500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32500 AUD per year during 24 months.
National25000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.