Geotechnical Engineering from University of Pretoria has extensive and cutting-edge teaching, learning and laboratory facilities integrated with the excellent suite of facilities and services offered by the University.
Students at Geotechnical Engineering from University of Pretoria will:
- excel and develop as future professionals
- position themselves as leaders in the professions that we support.
- Advanced Soil Mechanics
- Advanced Foundation Engineering
- Soil Dynamics
- Earth Retaining Structures
- Advanced Cyclic and Monotonic Soil Behavior
- Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering
- Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Numerical Methods in Geotechnical Engineering
- Advanced Soil Mechanics Laboratory.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Geology Mechatronics View 25 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BEngHons degree awarded by the University of Pretoria (or equivalent) with a cumulative weighted average of at least 65%
- The applicant must also meet the admission requirements for the BEngHons degree
International1123 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1123 USD per year during 12 months.
National1123 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1123 USD per year during 12 months.
R19 775 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.