Taxation (Coursework) from University of Pretoria aspires to be at the cutting edge of research and community engagement within the national, African and global context.
Students at Taxation (Coursework) from University of Pretoria will:
- advance relevant knowledge
- become employable, innovative and diverse graduates
- Comparative tax policy and administration
- Business taxation
- Value-added taxation
- Sub-national taxation
- Current issues in taxation
- Tax environment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Taxation View 42 other Masters in Business Administration in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Relevant BComHons degree or an LLB degree
- Relevant work experience acceptable to the Departmental Postgraduate Selection Committee
- Successful completion of the African Tax Institute’s (in the Department of Economics) selection process, which includes an entrance examination
- Appropriate work experience within the public or non-governmental sector is required
International3955 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3955 EUR per year during 24 months.
National1977 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1977 EUR per year during 24 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - R34 000 to R67 000
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.