Fraud Risk Management (Coursework) from University of Pretoria aspires to be at the cutting edge of research and community engagement within the national, African and global context.
Students at Fraud Risk Management (Coursework) from University of Pretoria will:
- advance relevant knowledge
- become employable, innovative and diverse graduates
- Fraud risk management
- Economic crime schemes
- Law for commercial forensic practitioners
- Investigation of financial crimes
- Investigation and management of cyber and electronic crime
- Money laundering detection and investigation
- Research article
- Research methodoloz
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Risk Management Actuarial Science View 6 other Masters in Risk Management in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Relevant honours degree or LLB degree or PGDip in Investigative and Forensic Accounting
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 60% for the honours degree or LLB degree or postgraduate diploma
International3955 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3955 EUR per year during 12 months.
National1977 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1977 EUR per year during 12 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - R34 000 to R67 000
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.