The University of Kaiserslauternis the only university in Germany to offer you a specialized Facility Management degree program. In the Facility Management master's program, you acquire comprehensive knowledge and skills for the optimized management of buildings, machines and plants over their entire life cycle. The master's program particularly addresses advanced technologies in the field of IT and building automation (smart buildings). Technical and economic connections are deepened, leadership skills are developed and students are enabled to work at a high level.
The program has a regular study period of 4 semesters with 16 modules and 120 credit points. In order to open your eyes also to international developments in the FM industry, a stay abroad at a university, research institution or as part of a research project in cooperation with an international company is part of the study program ("International Studies"). The course guidance and a related seminar will support you in the planning and preparation of your stay abroad.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The study program FM covers the eight modules "Strategy + Leadership", "Construction Project Management", "Real Estate Development", "Building Technology", "Building Physics", "Documentation + Maintenance", "Areas + Facilities" and "Building Systems". In the third semester you will complete the section "International Studies" in English.
- The electives "Technology" and "Economics" allow further specializations in your studies. The practical application takes place among other things in the area "project work and methods". In the fourth semester, the master's thesis is planned.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- Winter semester EU deadline: 15.07
- Summer semester EU deadline: 15.01
DisciplinesProject Management View 15 other Masters in Project Management in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certified copies of Master degree, diploma (or equivalent) or Bachelor degree
- Certified Translation (German, English or French) of your Bachelor (or equivalent) Certificate and Transcript
- Grade Notification (if existing)
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Short letter of Motivation
- One letter of Recommendation from faculty staff
- Proof of English Proficiency
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
At TUK, you pay the so-called social contribution fee per semester.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.