This Online Master of Business Administration (Top up) offered by the London School of Planning and Management is designed to develop the learners’ knowledge, understanding and skills required to deal with the complexities of leadership and strategic management in a business context, and to develop their ability to lead change in organisations.
Why choose LSPM ?
- Your qualification is recognized and accepted world over.
- Our curriculum helps you to develop critical thinking, exceptional management knowledge and cultural awareness.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Be part of an elite cohort of talented business students, and develop a valuable and influential global network using LSPM online community.
We are accredited by OTHM, UK an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical Issues in Business
- Dissertation and Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 209 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 19 and above. OR;
- Masters degree or any qualification at Level 7 or 5 years managerial experience (evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4250 GBP for the full programme during 8 months.
EU/EEA4250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4250 GBP for the full programme during 8 months.
Avail 5% discount on total fee if you pay in full.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.