The Marketing and Innovation (Top up) programme offered by the London School of Planning and Management focuses on developing innovative and responsible marketing professionals, who possess skills relating to creativity, consumer insight, brand development and strategic analysis and who are capable of driving strategic change. Throughout the course you will be encouraged to think critically about many different business issues and to develop marketing strategies.
Why choose LSPM ?
- Your qualification is recognized and accepted world over.
- Our curriculum helps you to develop critical thinking, exceptional management knowledge and cultural awareness.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Be part of an elite cohort of talented business students, and develop a valuable and influential global network using LSPM online community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods for Business Management
- Dissertation Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMarketing Innovation Management Digital Marketing View 19 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 19 and above. OR;
- Masters degree or any qualification at Level 7 or 5 years managerial experience (evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4250 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 8 months.
EU/EEA4250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4250 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 8 months.
Avail 5% discount on total fee if you pay in full.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.