Big data, the Internet of things (IoT), artificial intelligence, blockchain technology and robotics: just a few examples of digital innovations that are permanently changing the rules of the game for organisations.
Companies must be well-prepared for new challenges in order to ensure their continued success and take advantage of the opportunities offered by digitalisation. Digital transformation shouldn't be a mere buzzword – it has to be reflected in the strategy, structures, corporate culture, and processes of a company.
And this is exactly what our programme prepares you for. As a Digital Business Innovation and Transformation graduate at the IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems, you'll act as an ambassador for digitalisation and innovation: you'll see digitalisation as an opportunity and be able to show companies where potential for networking and ongoing development lies.
Since digitalisation continues to increasingly connect the world, the degree stands out for its strong international focus. Just a few examples: English as the language of instruction, countless international teachers, and the opportunity to spend semester 3 at one of our 145 partner universities.
After completing the Digital Business Innovation and Transformation master degree programme, you will have a solid understanding of the unique challenges and key success factors of digital business models.
You'll therefore be able to plan, direct, and drive production, service, or sales digital transformation processes.
After graduation, you'll enjoy new career opportunities because you'll be optimally positioned for an international career. You can use your newly acquired expertise to benefit your current company, or you can switch to another post in Austria or abroad.
The professional areas open to graduates include:
- change management with a focus on digital technologies
- design and implementation of digital business models
- digital supply chain management and logistics
- big data analysis using digital technologies (e.g. optimisation of production lines by digital simulation of the production process)
- project management
- innovation management
- Strategy and Organisational Design
- Digital Trends
- Business Models and Analysis
- Global Business Models
- Digital Business Analysis
- Digital Trends and Digital Innovation
- Innovation Theories
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Business Intelligence & Analytics Artificial Intelligence View 5 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To qualify for a master programme, you must have completed a bachelor degree – with a workload of at least 180 ECTS and lasting at least six semesters – in a related subject, or hold an equivalent degree from a recognised Austrian or foreign higher education institution.
- If your undergraduate studies are not sufficiently relevant, for instance if you’ve completed a degree in an unrelated subject, your qualifications will be assessed after we have received your completed application.
International7800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3900 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
If you’re a citizen of an EU or EEA member country or Switzerland you currently need to pay tuition fees of EUR 363.36 per semester.
Living costs for Krems
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.