The Master of Education (M.Ed.) program at Northwest University will equip you to take the next step in your professional development, moving your career forward. Why wait? At NU, you’ll learn how to shape your school and its students with the very best that is in you.
Increasingly, advanced degrees are common, if not necessary, in private and public school settings. Our M.Ed. offers you increased expertise, which often leads to increased leadership opportunities in schools and at the district level.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Community Engagement & Student Achievmnt
- Action Research
- Advanced Instructional Practice
- The Integrated Teacher
- Harassment, Intimidation, Bullying (HIB) and Moral Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3530 other Masters in Education in United States
- A Baccalaureate degree of Arts or Science (or an equivalent degree) from an accredited college or university is required to qualify for admission to the program.
- Please request official transcripts from the institution that granted you your undergraduate degree, requesting that the transcript of record be sent directly to Northwest University. Institutions charge a transcript request fee, so be sure to include payment to ensure timely processing.
- If you completed your degree outside of the U.
International815 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 815 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National815 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 815 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.