EU networking is opening up new possibilities for Austrian companies – as well as presenting new challenges. Experts with experience in the development, planning and implementation of EU projects are in high demand in the job market.
The Master of Science in European Project and Public Management at FH Joanneum University of Applied Sciences is designed as an ideal way of combining study and work: a total of 15 weekends are spent on campus. Wherever possible, the dates are agreed with the participants in advance according to their individual availability. In general, seminar papers and home exams take the place of traditional examination formats.
Our aim is to empower the students with all necessary skills to succeed in this complex arena.
The excursion includes:
- A 3-day agenda, tailored to the individual needs of the students
- A visit to the European Commission, the European Parliament and their representatives
- Lectures by members of the European Commission, the Parliament and various ministries at the Styrian Liaison Office in Brussels
- Project Finance and Project Funding
- Master Thesis Foundation
- Applied IT and Presentation Techniques
- Communication for European Project Management
- Cross-cultural Management
- Applied IT for European Project Management
- English for European Project Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management View 4 other Masters in Project Management in Austria
- University degree or, in individual cases, five years of professional experience in the field of management. A commission decides on the suitability of applicants
- One year experience in project management
- Good English skills
- Computer skills
- A signed application form
- A signed CV
- Copies of the diploma or bachelor certificates
- A certificate of citizenship
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.