The master’s study Rehabilitation programme from Riga Stradins University is for anyone who sees value in teamwork and wishes to carry out evidence-based rehabilitation practice. The study process encourages students to think outside the box, and the lecture topics are relevant to both - clinical practice with patients and work in a healthcare organisation.
Graduates with Rehabilitation from Riga Stradins University will:
- gain solid foundation for professional growth and academic career in the future.
- strengthen interprofessional cooperation in healthcare
- help healthcare professionals unlock their full potential to provide evidence-based rehabilitation services to their patients.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environment and Assistive Technologies in Rehabilitation
- Public Health and Epidemiology
- Integrated Health and Social Service Management
- Legal Aspects of Health Management
- Quality Assurance and Improvement in Healthcare
- Self-Efficacy and Self-Regulation
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree diploma
- Bachelor's degree diploma supplement
- An academic essay (1000 words) on the following
- Document confirming English proficiency
- Copies of publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Documents of additional training and activities (certificates, awards, diplomas etc.)
- Skype interview with the applicant
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.