All Applied Mathematics program at Colorado Mesa University completers are expected to demonstrate proficiency in critical thinking, communication fluency, quantitative fluency, and specialized knowledge/applied learning.
- The program enables professionals interested in enhancing their knowledge of applied mathematics an opportunity to take individual courses and/or earn a graduate certificate in the subject area.
- The program provides an opportunity for post-graduates to take courses that serve as a bridge between a baccalaureate degree and a master degree in mathematics or related field. In this case, the transferability of the courses towards a specific master’s degree (other than the Master of Arts in Education CMU) is not guaranteed and would depend on the individual masters programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Math Modeling
- Audio & Image Processing
- Math Logic & Foundations
- Applied Number Theory
- Applied Cryptography
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesApplied Mathematics View 275 other Masters in Applied Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application: Create CMUconnect account and apply online
- Application Fee of $50 is required to submit application
- Official Transcripts (transcripts are not official unless sent directly to CMU from the issuing institution)
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferably in mathematics, mathematics education, or an area with a significant mathematics requirement.
- Letters of recommendation
International6750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD per credit during 24 months.
National6750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State4500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 500 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Grand Junction
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.