Methods and solutions to production technology issues are the focus of the Master of Science in Engineering and Production Management at FH Joanneum University of Applied Sciences. The topics covered range from specific calculation methods through production techniques to the use of robotic systems. We’ll provide you with the necessary expertise to use the latest manufacturing and process technologies.
The co-op Master of Science in Engineering and Production Management at FH Joanneum University of Applied Sciences allows you to consolidate what you have learnt while working at your training partner company. You have the opportunity to specify your particular areas of interest while, at the same time, laying the foundation for your subsequent Master's thesis.
Together with your personal supervisor you can prioritize the following topics according to your own interests:
- Production technologies
- Energy and environmental technology
- Technology and innovation
- IT for business and production
- Business management and law
- Professional Practice: Applied Engineering Science (work experience)
- Selected Topics in Chemistry and Process Engineering
- Selected topics in physics and engineering mechanics
- Computer-Aided Engineering and Design
- Exhaust Gas and Air Technologies
- Professional practice: Environmental Engineering (work experience).
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 19 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Austria
- If you want to apply for a Master’s degree programme you need to have a relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- English and German are the languages of instruction. Knowledge of the English and German language is thus an essential prerequisite (at least Level B2)
A signed letter of application
A signed CV
A copy of documentary evidence that you have completed a relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
A Transcript of Records for verifying compliance with the admission requirements
A proof of qualification for university entrance
A copy of your citizenship certificate or passport
Application Form, completed and signed
Since the Master’s degree programme in Engineering and Production Management is a co-op course, applicants need to provide evidence of 15 months professional experience in a company. The work carried out as part of individual internships or an employment relationship should have focused on production engineering or product/process development and primarily involved engineering and/organisational tasks.
International1454 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 727 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.