Course content and objectives
The two-year Food Science, Technology and Business program from Anhalt University of Applied Sciences is jointly organized by three European partner institutions: KU Leuven, Anhalt University of Applied Sciences and Catholic University of Portugal.
This MSc programme is covering a broad range of topics concerning sustainable food production and processing, agri-business, including quantitative methods such as predictive modelling and risk assessment within a horizontal, methodological and multidisciplinary approach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Food Science Fundamentals;
- Food Safety and Quality Fundamentals;
- Sustainable Food Product and Food Process Design Fundamentals;
- Computational Food Science, Technology and Engineering Fundamentals;
- Environmental Practices and Sustainability;
- Sustainable Production of Fats and Oils / Sustainable Wine Production;
- Materials, Systems and Technology for Food Packaging / Sustainable Production of Plant based Products: Fruits and Vegetables;
- Business and Economics in Food Industry;
- Sustainable Production of Food from Animal Origin: Meat and Dairy;
- Sustainable Production of Plant Based Food Products: Cereals;
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic Bachelor of Science degree [BSc] with excellent grades in relevant subjects (chemistry, biological sciences, food science and technology, engineering, or a related subject area)
- ECTS grade "grade C"
- Equivalent qualification
- Students of HSA with a first university degree can also participate
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Bernburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.