Students will gain knowledge and practical skills that are essential to various positions in marketing and strategic planning in a global environment. Depending on your choice of modules, your final award could be either Master of Arts (MA) or Master of Science (MSc).
You will develop a strategic perspective and broaden your existing understanding of marketing and its integration into an overall corporate strategy and structure. You will hone your capacity for analysing complex marketing and business situations and reaching decisions on appropriate courses of action. You will also improve your career prospects in marketing and general business areas.
A highlight for many students is the residential weekend organised as part of this Marketing Management degree at the University of Westminster – a weekend away combining presentations and workshops with great opportunities to network and get to know your fellow students.
- As a Marketing Management postgraduate, you can look forward to excellent career prospects in both UK and international specialist agencies and within in-house marketing departments.
- With the MA/MSc Marketing Management, you will be particularly well-placed to pursue marketing opportunities with organisations who want marketing specialists with business analytical skills. And with the MSc, you'll also be well-placed to pursue opportunities with organisations involved in technical or financial products.
- During your study, you will be offered one-year Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Affiliate Professional Membership and opportunities of attending the CIM professional development and networking events which are accredited towards your CPD.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Distribution and Price Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications in a Digital and Global World
- Marketing Creativity and Innovation
- Marketing Dissertation
- Marketing Research Insights
- Product and Brand Management
- Strategic Marketing in an International Context
- Using Consumer Psychology to Understand Buyer Behaviour
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies Marketing Management View 402 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum of a lower second class honours degree (2:2). Relevant degree disciplines include business studies, economics, geography, management, and operation research.
- However, students with qualifications in other disciplines such as engineering, environmental sciences, the humanities and languages are also encouraged to apply.
- Exceptionally, non-graduates with significant practitioner experience (4 years) of marketing management will be admitted.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National16500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK PT tuition fee: £8,250 (Price per academic year)
- International PT tuition fee: £9,500 (Price per academic year)
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.