This fast-track route to the MA Marketing Management (Advances Standing) degree offered at the University of Westminster takes advantage of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Postgraduate Professional Diploma qualification (Level 7) you've already achieved, and offers you the opportunity to top up to Master's level in one year of part-time study.
You'll gain a strategic perspective on marketing management, a discipline that is increasingly being seen as critical to success in achieving business goals, and as a core function in many organisations.
- The Careers and Employability Service is here to support you to achieve your full potential.
- With a growing network of over 3,000 employers around the world and a team of experienced careers consultants, we provide you with a variety of opportunities to work and develop new skills. As a University of Westminster student, you’ll have access to our services throughout your studies and after you graduate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Creativity and Innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies Marketing Management View 61 other Masters in Marketing Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum of a lower second class honours degree (2:2). Applicants to this course should already have achieved the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Postgraduate Professional Diploma.
- If your first language is not English you should have an IELTS 6.5 with at least 6.0 in writing.
- Applicants are required to submit one reference.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National6500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.