We examine how organisations operate in today’s global marketplace and consider how the different functions of management link together. You’ll develop a greater appreciation of operational processes, techniques, planning and control systems within different types of organisations.
Career after Management course offered at the University of Westminster
Core management skills are in demand from a wide range of employers across private, public and not-for-profit sectors. As a graduate, you’ll be equipped to pursue a general management career or choose to specialise in specific areas of business, including financial services, operations, human resources, sales and marketing.
Our graduates occupy a variety of roles in both multinational organisations and small and medium-size enterprises, employed in companies such as Accenture, Procter and Gamble and Unilever, as well as the NHS and local councils.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analysing the Business Environment
- Business Research Methods
- Financial Analysis for Managers
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership in Effective Organisations
- Managing Operations and Information in the Digital Age
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement Studies Master in Management (MIM) View 28 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Westminster and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A minimum of a lower second class honours degree (2:2). We do not specify a required degree subject with cohorts ranging across the degree disciplines. Previous cohorts have seen a range of degree subjects ranging from philosophy and history through business studies to computing or engineering.
- The primary requirement is the aptitude and motivation to engage with subject areas that are new, allied to an appreciation that some subject areas may require greater engagement than others in order to successfully complete the course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National16500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.