In terms of knowledge, the focus is on a range of business and management disciplines. In terms of skills, you will be helped in building up critical thinking, presentation, negotiation and communication skills, sound decision making and evidence based problem solving skills, all of which are desirable for effective business personnel and leaders in a fast changing global business context.
A highlight for many students is the study trip and company visits. The course team will continue to develop this kind of experiential learning that fosters an application-orientated approach.
The International Business and Management MA and the International Business and Management MSc are two degrees offered at the University of Westminster which place much emphasis on the integration of theory and practice within an international environment and this is reflected in the teaching and learning strategies. A variety of teaching methods aim to enable you to master the key concepts in the business and management field and to achieve a deeper understanding of these. You will be encouraged to be proactive in your approach to learning, by undertaking research and working in teams. You will also be expected to spend an appropriate amount of time in private study.
The International Business and Management MA and International Business and Management MSc are differentiated by one core module and options. The MA and MSc Project modules are distinguished by the focus of topic, the type of research method(s) and the type of data analysis applied in the project.
- Employability and career development is an important part of both courses. Graduates have developed their careers in a wide range of multinational corporations, management consultancies, financial services, government institutions and also family businesses around the world. A number of our graduates have moved onto PhD study, developing a research-focused career in academia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Analysis for Managers
- Business Research Methods
- International Economics
- International Marketing and Communications Management
- International Business Strategy
- Leading and Managing in a Global Context
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business View 1545 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum of a lower second class honours degree (2:2). Relevant degree disciplines include business studies, economics, geography, management, and operations research.
- However, students with qualifications in other disciplines such as engineering, environmental sciences, the humanities and languages are also encouraged to apply.
- Alternative professional qualifications with at least three years’ relevant professional experience will also be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National16500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.