The Biotechnology and Innovation course at Catholic University of Portugal includes a common core and four branches of specialization in the fields of Food Science, Human Nutrition, Health and Quality of Life and Environment and Sustainability.
- The core curriculum consists of courses in Management, Marketing and Entrepreneurship, Topics in Biotechnology and Seminar, supporting and applied to the different specialties. The specialized training includes courses in science and / or technology as well as the master's dissertation, thus offering the possibility of adjusting the training to specific academic and professional interests.
- Topics in Biotechnology
- Management, Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- Management and Quality Control
- Environmental Science and Technology
- Environmental Policy and Sustainability
- Food Science and Technology
- Food and Health
- Master Dissertation
For more information, please visit the programme website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiotechnology Food Sciences Environmental Sciences View 13 other Masters in Biotechnology in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Simple photocopy of identification tax number (or any other fiscal identification document)
- Photocopy of identification tax number (or any other fiscal identification document)
- A photograph
- Declaration, under oath, that the applicant is eligible as "international student"
- Secondary School Diploma with complete list of courses (courses taken and their classification) and final classification*
- Certificate of the marks obtained in the final national secondary school exam (if applicable in the country) *
- Payment of Application Fee (if not admitted the amount is non-refundable)
International4590 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4590 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4590 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4590 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.