Students interested in combining business administration and public health skills may pursue both degrees through application to the integrated three-year MBA/MPH dual degree program. The MBA degree is offered by The University of Texas at San Antonio College of Business and may be earned concurrently with an MPH degree from UTHealth School of Public Health in San Antonio. This dual degree program allows students to complete both degrees more efficiently and with fewer total credit hours than if each degree were done separately.
The Master of Business Administration/Master of Public Health (MBA/MPH) dual degree is a collaborative program between The University of Texas at San Antonio, College of Business (COB) and The University of Texas School of Public Health (UTSPH). The MBA/MPH program will prepare students to integrate business and public health skills in their professional lives as practitioners, researchers or administrators. Combining the MBA and MPH degrees prepares students to use the expertise and skills gained in business and management toward solving crucial health and healthcare issues faced by public and private organizations worldwide.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Health Promotion and Behavioral Sciences
- Public Health Policy/Management
For more information, please visit the programme website.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Health View 1029 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Two letters of recommendation
- All post-secondary and professional school transcripts
- GRE Scores
- For GRE exams: a minimum combined score of 298 for Masters programs. For the Analytical Writing section, a score of at least 4.0 on a scale of 6.0 is preferred. GRE scores are valid within 5yrs of test date
- For International students only: TOEFL scores
- Statement of Purpose and Objectives
- Students seeking admission to the MBA/MPH program must meet the application requirements of each University, apply and be admitted to both degree programs before being considered for acceptance into the dual degree program by the MBA/MPH’s Coordinating Committee
International1043 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1043 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National1043 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1043 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
In-State245 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 245 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.