Public health and social work professionals deal with complex and mutually reinforcing health and social problems and with their assessment, prevention, and reduction in individuals and populations.
Both degree programs require completion of specific courses and acquisition of specific competencies, but each will give academic credit for a limited number of courses completed at the other institution. The development of specific academic programs and scheduling of courses, fieldwork and practica for individual students are guided by advisory committees which include faculty from both institutions.
More informationVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the programme website.
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 803 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Two letters of recommendation
- All post-secondary and professional school transcripts
- Valid GRE Scores
- For GRE exams: a minimum combined score of 298 for Masters programs. For the Analytical Writing section, a score of at least 4.0 on a scale of 6.0 is preferred. GRE scores are valid within 5yrs of test date
- For International students only: TOEFL scores
- Statement of Purpose and Objectives
International980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 980 USD per credit and a duration of .
National980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 980 USD per credit and a duration of .
In-State233 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 233 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.