Students are advised to complete two public health core courses in the summer prior to medical school. The remaining public health courses are completed during the four-year medical curriculum with the option of a fifth year for those finding the four-year curriculum too demanding.
The dual degree program is integrated so that a number of courses and learning experiences in the medical school are counted toward the MPH degree program.
The program prepares future health professionals to integrate medical and public health skills into practice, research, and academia.
More informationVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the programme website.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 480 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- Two letters of recommendation
- All post-secondary and professional school transcripts
- GRE Scores
- Valid GRE Scores
- For GRE exams: a minimum combined score of 298 for Masters programs. For the Analytical Writing section, a score of at least 4.0 on a scale of 6.0 is preferred. GRE scores are valid within 5yrs of test date
- For International students only: TOEFL scores
- Statement of Purpose and Objectives
- Students are admitted separately to each school and successful completion of the degree requirements will receive a diploma from each school
International1043 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1043 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National1043 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1043 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
In-State245 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 245 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.