The Visual Communication programme from Technological University Dublin is one of five delivered through the Creative Arts Masters Platform. Students on the MA Visual Communications programme will join those on the other studio-based programmes in Interior Design, Product Design, and Fine Art, and those on the Contemporary Visual Culture programme, where students study the theory and criticism of contemporary visual culture or the history of art and design.
The Platform allows specialisation within a dynamic mix of practical and critical disciplines, placing particular emphasis upon practice engaged with critical and historical debate.
- The MA Visual Communication is a twelve-month, full-time programme or twenty-four-month, part-time programme divided between core modules, including Discourses in Contemporary Art and Design, Research Methods, and a Discipline-Specific Seminar Series, and modules designed to provide core and advanced studio skills.
- The programme is designed to equip students with a systematic understanding and knowledge informed by the forefront of visual communication theory and practice.
- It seeks to develop an expanded practice in and enhanced awareness of the broad remit and social/economic/public role of visual communication.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History View 213 other Masters in Art History in United Kingdom
- Bachelor Degree (Honours 2.1 or above) in relevant disciplines.
- If English is not your first language you will need to provide evidence of your English language proficiency as detailed on our website. Applicants for this programme should have a minimum IELTS (Academic Version) English Proficiency of 6 overall (or equivalent) with nothing less than 6 in each component.
International13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA6700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6700 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.