The vision for this Mentoring, Management and Leadership in the Early Years programme offered by Dublin Institute Of Technology is to develop excellence in Early Childhood Education leadership and management. Students will be facilitated to develop their capacities in delivering Early Years services grounded in the highest ethical standards of care, continuing education and research.
- Perspectives on Mentoring in Early Childhood Education
- The Role of Quality in Early Childhood Education
- Management in Early Childhood Education Services
- Childhood in Context
- Leadership & Organisational change
- Optional module
- Research Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Educational Research View 104 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Ireland
- Applicants must normally hold a minimum 2.2 result from a relevant Level 8 programme (eg, BA (Hons.) in Early Childhood Education).
- Applicants should have (a) formal management responsibilities as part of their work or have experience that has included dealing with issues and challenges that relate to management of the care environment and (b) should have at least two years' appropriate experience.
International2835 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2835 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2835 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2835 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.