- You will focus on key areas such as the legal framework for debt and equity finance, corporate governance and financial regulation.
- The Corporate and Financial Law programme from University of Glasgow covers both the private law focus on the structuring of individual transactions, and the public law focus on the regulation of financial institutions and markets.
- You will be taught by a team of academics with practical experience of transactions and regulatory issues.
- You will benefit from the combined experience of a lecturing team representing a rich diversity of professional and international backgrounds. Theorists and practitioners, litigators and consultants, our lecturers come from more than half-a-dozen countries, including Greece, Spain, UK and South Africa.
- The programme is supported by excellent facilities, including two dedicated law libraries and extensive online resources.
- The programme covers aspects of UK, EU and international law.
The Corporate & Financial Law LLM offers a wealth of courses that will equip you with the necessary theoretical knowledge to develop a successful career in this field.
Most of our courses include perspectives on professional practice and some also include experiential learning activities, such as analysis of case studies. These activities are designed to consolidate your understanding of key theoretical concepts by putting them into practice in real-world contexts, and to give you practical experience with documents, drafting skills and analytical frameworks used in a professional environment.
- Climate Change Law and Governance
- International Capital Markets Law
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility and the Law
- Finance and Social Justice Project
- Insurance and Financial Markets
- International Finance Law
- International Financial Regulation
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesFinance Legal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) View 854 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
A 2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in law or other subject with at least 50% of the credits in law.
International21650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21650 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- UK Part-time fee: £1112 per 20 credits
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.