MSc in Global Finance at a glance
- Complete 12 modules part-time within 24 months
- Modules broken down so that you study one module at a time, with each module running for a manageable seven weeks
- Start studying when it’s convenient for you, with intakes in January, May and September
- Study with breaks between every other module and free time during summer and at the end of the calendar year
Who is this course for?
The Global Finance (online) programme of the City, University of London is designed for highly-driven, motivated individuals who are looking to:
- Further their career in finance, or transition into the sector, without having to relocate or interrupt their work or personal commitments; and
- Deepen their knowledge of global finance to propel their career forward and open them up to global career opportunities.
- The course will maximise your career potential in the global finance industry and empower you to successfully tackle the challenges of today's global finance world across a wide range of organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Bond and Equity Analysis
- Investment Strategy
- Finance Statement Analysis
- International Finance
- Derivatives and Risk Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance International Business View 108 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant subject area, equivalent to a UK 2.1 or higher
- Strong communication skills including a well-balanced IELTS score of 7.0, with no less than 6.5 in writing for applicants whose first language is not English
International12000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National12000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- MSc - £24,000
- PG Dip - £16,000
- PG Cert - £8,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.