The MSc Digital Marketing and Analytics offered by Dublin Institute Of Technology
is delivered by leading marketing academics and digital marketing practitioners, working closely together to ensure an effective blend of theory and practice. A combination of interactive lectures, webinars and skills-based workshops will expose participants to proven strategic frameworks and readily applicable toolkits. While participants will apply their learning throughout the programme, a company-based group project in the final semester will give participants an opportunity to develop and execute an end-to-end Digital Marketing Strategy.
On completion of this programme graduates will be able to:
- Develop and implement effective strategies in a digital context – e.g. mobile marketing, affiliate marketing, social media, email marketing, display advertising, online PR, search engine marketing…
- Plan, implement, evaluate and report on a substantial digital marketing project
- Analyse big data and use analytics to gather consumer insights and improve digital marketing effectiveness
- Apply key digital, financial and marketing metrics at each stage of the customer lifecycle
- Understand and segment digital consumers and predict future behaviours
- Leverage consumer interaction and engagement
- Apply KPIs and develop dashboards at campaign and enterprise level
- Add value and digital leadership to their firm
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Digital Marketing Metrics and Analytics
Digital Marketing Strategy
- Consumer Behaviour and Research
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 45 other Masters in Marketing in Ireland
- 2.1 Honours Bachelor Degree in a business discipline with 2 years’ experience in a marketing role
- 2.1 Honours Bachelor Degree in a non-business discipline with 4 years’ experience in a marketing role
Students Pay fees directly to MII
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.