This Digital Marketing and Analytics from Technological University Dublin is delivered by leading marketing academics and digital marketing practitioners, working closely together to ensure an effective blend of theory and practice. A combination of interactive lectures, webinars and skills-based workshops will expose participants to proven strategic frameworks and readily applicable toolkits.
While participants will apply their learning throughout the programme, a company-based group project in the final semester will give participants an opportunity to develop and execute an end-to-end Digital Marketing Strategy.
What are my career opportunities?On completion of this course graduates will be able to:
- Develop and implement effective strategies in a digital context – e.g. mobile marketing, affiliate marketing, social media, email marketing, display advertising, online PR, search engine marketing…
- Plan, implement, evaluate and report on a substantial digital marketing project
- Analyse big data and use analytics to gather consumer insights and improve digital marketing effectiveness
- Apply key digital, financial and marketing metrics at each stage of the customer lifecycle
- Understand and segment digital consumers and predict future behaviours
- Leverage consumer interaction and engagement
- Apply KPIs and develop dashboards at campaign and enterprise level
- Add value and digital leadership to their firm
- By utilising an effective mix of delivery methods this course is delivered in 16 months
- This course is delivered two evenings per week, Tuesday and Thursday, from 6.30-9.30pm. Semester three will be delivered in the form of a Summer School and there will be occasional Saturday workshops/seminars.
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 47 other Masters in Marketing in Ireland
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Technological University Dublin and/or in Ireland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- 2.1 Honours Bachelor Degree in a business discipline with 2 years experience in a marketing role
- 2.1 Honours Bachelor Degree in a non-business discipline with 4 years experience in a marketing role
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.